Netball Tournament 2017
The Copperbox Arena, Olympic Park, London
Sunday 12th March 2017
Join Look Good Feel Better for our first ever charity Netball Tournament, in partnership with England Netball and M&S Beauty.
Hosted at the prestigious Copper Box Arena, this one day tournament welcomes 30 teams to battle it out on court to raise vital funds and awareness for Look Good Feel Better. The tournament is open to all abilities, and what's more, all players will have the opportunity to meet and be coached by elite England Netball players.
Team places are now completely SOLD OUT however there's still time to grab your spectator pass and join us for this fantastic day of sport and entertainment. Join us in cheering on the teams as they go head to head on court and enjoy an array of activities taking place in our exclusive Playground. Tickets cost £10
- Enjoy treatments and experiences from leading beauty and wellbeing brands such as Studio 10, Pixi Beauty, Ultrasun, Balance Me, La-Roche Posay and The Perfume Shop
- Learn tips and tricks at the LGFB Beauty Masterclass
- Grab a specialist sports massage from The Healing Zone
- Brush up on your netball skills with crazy catch and 4 ring shootout, ready to test your game on the Netball Anywhere Court
- Meet the elite players and learn some new tricks from the pros
- Receive a goody bag filled with lovely products for you to enjoy
1. SOLD OUT Player Entry (£35) - team members register themselves individually and pay their entry fee. You can set up a team name which all players reference when they sign up
2. SOLD OUT Team Entry (£350) - purchase your full team in one transaction - you can confirm the names of your players at a later date
3. Spectator pass (£10) - bring along friends and family to cheer you on. A spectator pass will give them full access to the Beauty Playground and a goody bag
Online booking fee applies
We ask that by taking part, players and teams try and raise as much as they can for Look Good Feel Better. Everyone who registers will be sent a dedicated pack filled with fundraising inspirations and tips for getting you tournament ready.