Bath Half Marathon
As the sun comes up on race day, there is always a real sense of excitement and anticipation. Runners and spectators pour into the city centre, traffic begins to ebb away ready for the race and the city feels very different. There is no other day like it in Bath.
In past years the sight of 15,000 runners setting off down Great Pulteney Street, and then returning to the same spot, 13.1 miles later, has never failed to take our breath away.
This vast boulevard is lined with spectators, sending you off, and welcoming you back, with so much encouragement. Whatever the weather on race day, the spectators arrive in their thousands to show their support.
Entry fee: £30
Fundraising Target: £350
Why run for LGFB?
With your support, we can:
- Improve the physical and mental wellbeing for those affected by cancer
- Deliver in-person and virtual support through confidence boosting workshops, providing opportunities for people to connect with others and feel less isolated
- Provide a wealth of online advice and support materials readily available for someone facing a cancer diagnosis
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the LGFB team, you will receive:
- High quality running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Finishers medal, goodie bag and certificate
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.