Brighton Marathon 2023
The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK’s favourite 26.2-milers. With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year. Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront. The marathon is just one part of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, an event that also encompasses The Mini Mile Races, the BM10k and the Brighton Marathon Exhibition.
Entry fee: £35
Fundraising Target: £400
Why run for LGFB?
With your support, we can:
- Improve the physical and mental wellbeing for those affected by cancer
- Deliver in-person and virtual support through confidence boosting workshops, providing opportunities for people to connect with others and feel less isolated
- Provide a wealth of online advice and support materials readily available for someone facing a cancer diagnosis
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the LGFB team, you will receive:
- High quality running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Finishers medal, goodie bag and certificate
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.