*NEW London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
Join Team LGFB for the 2023 London Landmarks Half Marathon!
Taking place on closed roads through central London, it is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other! 10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, will finish by Downing Street and take in fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye along the way.
Entry fee: £35
Fundraising Target: £350
Why run for LGFB?
With your support, we can:
- Improve the physical and mental wellbeing for those affected by cancer
- Deliver in-person and virtual support through confidence boosting workshops, providing opportunities for people to connect with others and feel less isolated
- Provide a wealth of online advice and support materials readily available for someone facing a cancer diagnosis
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the LGFB team, you will receive:
- High quality running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Finishers medal, goodie bag and certificate
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.