Women’s 10K Edinburgh
We want YOU to come along and take part in the Women’s 10K Edinburgh. Maybe you’ve not done any exercise in a while and need a goal to motivate you, maybe you want to do something positive together with your friends and family, or maybe you want to fundraise for Look Good Feel Better. Whatever your reason, the Women’s 10K is the perfect opportunity for you to lace up those trainers and make a difference, either to your own life or someone else’s.
Entry fee: £28
Fundraising Target: £200
Why run for LGFB?
With your support, we can:
- Improve the physical and mental wellbeing for those affected by cancer
- Deliver in-person and virtual support through confidence boosting workshops, providing opportunities for people to connect with others and feel less isolated
- Provide a wealth of online advice and support materials readily available for someone facing a cancer diagnosis
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the LGFB team, you will receive:
- High quality running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Finishers medal, goodie bag and certificate
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.