Lake District Ultra Challenge
Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge for Look Good Feel Better in 2024 and take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Choose your distance – 100km, 50km or 25km and come together to show your support for people living with cancer.
Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you’ll get the best support & hospitality all the way. Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a full challenge anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills to Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views en route – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey. Push yourself further in the stunning Lake District!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
You’ll receive a dedicated fundraising pack, ongoing support from Look Good Feel Better’s experienced challenge team and a FREE tech-tee and goodie bag!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- 100km: Reg fee £40 / Fundraising Target £575
- 75km: Reg fee £35 / Fundraising Target £450
- 50km: Reg fee £30 / Fundraising Target £360
- 25km: Reg fee £20 / Fundraising Target £240
- 100km: Reg fee £100 / Fundraising Target £300
- 75km: Reg fee £90 / Fundraising Target £270
- 50km: Reg fee £75 / Fundraising Target £225
- 25km: Reg fee £50 / Fundraising Target £150
- 100km: Reg fee £198 / Raise what you can
- 50km: Reg fee £139 / Raise what you can
- 25km: Reg fee £89 / Raise what you can
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Hit the sign up now button.
- Select your distance (100km/50km/ 25km) and registration type (Charity Sponsorship/ Mixed Funding/ Self Funded).
- Select ‘Sign Up For A Listed Charity’.
- Complete your details and then when prompted select ‘Look Good Feel Better’ from the dropdown list.
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email from the organisers and you will then receive communications from the charity as well as your dedicated fundraising pack.
If you have any difficulty registering or have any questions, please contact our team on [email protected] and we will get back to you.
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.