Royal Parks Half Marathon
Join Team Look Good Feel Better at the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
This stunning central London Half Marathon, takes in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Entry fee: £30
Fundraising Target: £350
Why run for LGFB?
With your support, we can:
- Improve the physical and mental wellbeing for those affected by cancer
- Deliver in-person and virtual support through confidence boosting workshops, providing opportunities for people to connect with others and feel less isolated
- Provide a wealth of online advice and support materials readily available for someone facing a cancer diagnosis
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the LGFB team, you will receive:
- High quality running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Finishers medal, goodie bag and certificate
Be the first to know about new services and upcoming events by joining our mailing list.